It's that time of the year again, Merry Christmas people! I remember I wrote this kind of thing exactly on this date last year, gosh, time flew too fast I guess. I just wanna say that I am really thankful for 2015. This year, I went through so many new things personally, emotionally and mentally (all in a good way). So yeah, can't wait for 2016 to come! A new year, A new start, and way to go!!
Rêves Studio top and pants | Dior so real sunnies | Hermes kelly cut | Cesare Paciotti pumps
We are more than excited to announce that www.revesstudio.com is now up and running! Go ahead to browse their SS16 collection.
Rêves, pronounced /ʁɛv/, means dream in French. For these past few months, me and my partner has been working so hard on pursuing our dreams, which is to create versatile pieces in women's wardrobe. We will launch our first SS16 Collection on Dec 1st.
Short introduction about the brand, Rêves Studio is a strong representation of modern feminity by finding the balance between detail and simplicity in each garment. Coming soon to amplify your closet!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialrevesstudio
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/revesstudio
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/reves_studio
We are thrilled to announce that our Web-store will be open for purchase on DEC 1st.
To celebrate, we would like to share IDR 500,000 worth of GIFT VOUCHER for 3 lucky winners!
1. Follow @revesstudio on Instagram
2. Regram this photo, tag @revesstudio and use the hashtag #RevesStudioGiveaway
3. Tag/mention 5 friends in the comment section of this photo to share the love. You and your tagged friends have to follow us on Instagram.
4. Remember to keep your account on public (not private) during the giveaway period.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- Contest ends NOV 30th, 12PM.
- Winners will be announced the next day (where you can shop through www.revesstudio.com)
| ASV by Asava overall | Cesare Paciotti pumps |
Did I ever tell you guys that somehow I love Thai brands? I went to Bangkok few months ago to visit the Four Face Buddha (yes I was there when the Bombing incident happened), and it was quite a surprise that I find their local designers brands are appealing. Bought this overall from a brand called Asava in the department store of Siam Paragon, isn't it unique with its transparent organza pocket?